lunes, 7 de octubre de 2019

JOBS





  • Here you have different VOCABULARY about job.


  • CUESTIONARIO


    GAMES


    WRITING

    EXAMPLE 1
    What do you do? Write about your job.
    WHAT DO I DO?
    I work as an English teacher. I don’t work outside, I work inside, in a Language School. I work in the afternoon and evening in the school and in the morning at home and sometimes I work at the weekend.
    I work with computers, I use my computer to teach my students. I have a lot of students. I teach two different levels, basic 1 and intermediate 2.
    I have special qualifications and I speak foreign languages. I speak and teach English. I study other languages, for example, German, Arabic and Italian. I like languages!
    I don’ t travel when I work and I don’t drive. I don’t wear a uniform and I don’t earn a lot of money.
    I love my job because teaching and languages are my passion.

    EXAMPLE 2
    I'm a maintenance technician in a big telecommunication company.

    I work in three shifts, morning, evening and night, and every day in the year. Then I work some weekends and holidays too.

    I normally work in the evening shift because I change  shifts with my workmates.

    I drive a van when I go to repair faults. The mobile phone is very useful in my job because I need to talk with  my workmates, so that they  can tell me if the problem has been repaired.


    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario