viernes, 26 de abril de 2019

RELATIVE SENTENCES

Resultado de imagen de RELATIVES SENTENCES


EXPLANATION AND EXERCISES

https://www.ejerciciosinglesonline.com/exercises-and-theory/grammar-exercises-and-theory/relatives/

http://anasenglishactivities.blogspot.com/2011/03/relative-clauses.html


Here you have more exercises:
a. This man is my uncle. He came yesterday.
b. That is the boy. His father made him study for two hours.
c. The book is very interesting. You bought it yesterday.
d. I want to know it. My friends told you.
e. She was dancing with a student. He had a slight limp.
f. I am looking after some children. They are very spoilt.
g. The bed has no mattress. I slept on this bed.
h. Romeo and Juliet were two lovers. Their parents hated each other.
i. There wasn't any directory in the telephone box. I was phoning from this box.
j. I was sitting on a chair. It suddenly collapsed.
k. This is the story of a man. His wife suddenly loses her memory.
l. I met Mary. She asked me to give you this.
m. I met Mary, .............................
n. Tom,....... was driving all day, was tired and wanted to stop.
o. I was waiting for a man. He didn't turn up.

p. The firm is sending me to New York. I work for this firm.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario